Scaling Text field size without moving its position

Hi

I am trying to enlarge the text from an exported cad drawing from Dialux (lighting calculation software)...it has exported a field of values over a large area but the text is really small and illegible when its plotted as an A1 pdf

Is there anyway to blow all the text values up at once without moving them from their positions with relation to the boundaries of the roads and buildings?

Here is a screenshot of the view with CAD...this is a small area of the entire scheme and those little black smudges are the numbers i need to scale

CAD Screenshot.jpg

I guess in a 3D program this would be equivalent to having the pivot point located in the centre of each set of numbers so you could scale them using the centre of each number as its scale point but I am stumped by how to do this in Autocad Architecture 2011...please send help urgently!:?

Many thanks

Welcome to the forum :)

Select all text and change height in Properties Dialog Box (CTRL+1)

Edited by Blackfish

Ah ha thanks Blackfish....Dialux was importing each numbered field as a block but if i blow the blocks up then i can change the text height.

Thanks very much, I knew it was something obvious id missed. Awesome8)

Ah ha thanks Blackfish....Dialux was importing each numbered field as a block but if i blow the blocks up then i can change the text height.

You're welcome.

If each text is a separate block you can change scale (X, Y & Z) of all block in the same Properties Dialog Box, so you don't have to explode blocks.