Annotative Mtext Dissappearing in Model Space

My annotative mtext is invisible in model space? Completely visible and correct when viewed from paperspace via a viewport, but nothing in model space. It is there! i can window select it in model space and see it.... ???

I read that copying into a new drawaing will fix this. And it did! But now, it is gone again? Not sure what command or action i took to do this but i haven't done anything out of the ordinary?

It is annotative mtext, my non-annotative mtext is still there but it is also masked.

HAMMER OF THOR!! Now that I look there is also some annotative block references that have gone invisible ???? WTH?

Anyone have a remedy for this?

FIXED:

Annotative Scale box at the bottom of AutoCad Window somehow got switched to a different scale, that was not applied to any of my annotative features. I just had to swtich it back to the one i was working with.

Thanks to JM if they end up reading this someday !

Glad you got it sorted. :beer:

You might want to look into this, and the related ANNO prefixed system variables, for future use.

anno all food for thouhgt.JPG