Plotting / Publishing across workstations

mshearer

I'm currently setting up the sheet templates for our office to include page setups for the various sheet sizes (Arch D, Arch E, Arch E1) and output types (full size, half size, 11x17).

I have created a PC3 file for each sheet size and output (ArchD full size and ArchD halfsize use separate PC3's) to best utilize the paper sizes made available to us.

After testing from my machine, I went to test it from another users computer and ran into problems.

The trouble doesn't lie with plotting to our plotter, in fact it works everytime. The trouble is when publishing to CutePDF. When I open the file on this users machine, I can't even click the page setup for the CutePDF. It continually defaults to None.

I've copied all the PC3 files (yes, I even created one for CutePDF) to this users machine, but still cannot get the page setup to work.

I've always thought that defaulting to the None plotter was an indicator that your machine doesn't have the correct PC3 file, but that shouldn't be the case in this instance.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!