massive flatbed scanner for CAD drawings

ali888

Hi,

First of all, I apologize for posting this question here. I have been looking around in search of an A0 Flatbed Scanner for some CAD drawings we received from our clients but to no avail. I'm in Australia.

I wonder if anyone happens to know where this product might still be available for sale. I've tried HP and Canon but they don't have them anymore.

I'm sorry again that I'm asking this question here.

Thank you

Our OCE plotter is multifunctional and has scanning/copying capability pretty sure some of the HP plotters had an option to put a scan head on them. Pretty expensive way to go their are still agencys out there try Office Works also search scanning in phone book.

I Googled scanning dwgs and found heaps of local companies.

Unless this is going to be a regular occurrence I'd call around to all the local reprographics shops in the area and ask if they have a scanner larger enough to do the job. Why waste money buying something you may only need one time?