mirostation interview help

priyamudanprabu

am working in autocad , tomorrow i have an interview ,but its based on microstation. i know little bit microstation .can any one help me that what kind of questions they will ask in interview?

Really? You better hope they don't skip the questions and go right to an actual drawing skills test. What are you going to do then? Fake a heart attack? Perhaps you won't be faking after all.

You know a little bit about Microstation. How much is "a little bit"? Do you know how to start a drawing? Do you know your way around the interface (can you find commands)? Do you know how to save and print a drawing?

Really? You better hope they don't skip the questions and go right to an actual drawing skills test. What are you going to do then? Fake a heart attack? Perhaps you won't be faking after all.

You know a little bit about Microstation. How much is "a little bit"? Do you know how to start a drawing? Do you know your way around the interface (can you find commands)? Do you know how to save and print a drawing?

i learn through help and youtube.. i can draw 2d drawings , dim and print drawing...

You learned through YouTube? That's just awesome.

Well then, what are you worried about? They'll ask you questions about setting up, creating, editing and printing a drawing. Which you should have no problem with right? Think they'll ask about system variables or any programming related questions? Maybe they'll ask about how blocks are created or attributes, fields, or connections to databases. Know any of that? Finally, they probably ask you some job related questions. I assume you are trying to get a job similar to the one you have now or in a field that you have worked in right?

You learned through YouTube? That's just awesome.

Well then, what are you worried about? They'll ask you questions about setting up, creating, editing and printing a drawing. Which you should have no problem with right? Think they'll ask about system variables or any programming related questions? Maybe they'll ask about how blocks are created or attributes, fields, or connections to databases. Know any of that? Finally, they probably ask you some job related questions. I assume you are trying to get a job similar to the one you have now or in a field that you have worked in right?

yes ..same field , i mentioned in my resume that am working in autocad (i know microstation too) , they need a person with knowlage of autocad and microstation... so i just want to know that what kind of questions may they ask.> ..thank you

• Like 1

Briefly describe the use of AccuDraw.

Briefly describe the use of AccuSnap.

Explain how to control the focus in Microstation.

What command is used to place text and a leader?

What file format does Microstation write to?

What file formats can be imported?

What file formats can be exported?

Explain what a Microstation cell library is.

• Like 1

How do you create and activate a View Group?

What is a level and how are they managed?

Name the three default level attributes.

What is a "seed"?

How do you add a title block to a sheet?

• Like 1

How do you create and activate a View Group?

What is a level and how are they managed?

Name the three default level attributes.

What is a "seed"?

How do you add a title block to a sheet?

thank you ..:)