_DIMJOGLINE Unknown command "DIMJOGLINE".

Hello there, I need help from you guys.

I am using autocad 2006 and 2008 in our office, but the autocad 2008 is limited licence only and its very slow. I am tried to copy the macro of the DIMJOGLINE (^C^C_DIMJOGLINE) from the autocad 2008 and I thought it will work. I also add a toolbar of the dimjogline. Any advice my friends? Any possible way to use the dimjogline command in autocad 2006? Thanks

I'm afraid that you will not be able to use that command in version 2006 - seems that was introduced in version 2008. The button macro you copied is just calling for a built-in command, so if the command isn’t available in your version cannot help at all. A workaround will be to find an AutoLISP routine that match the said functionality.

By the way, what do you mean by "limited license"?

Hi Msasu,

thanks very much for the quick reply

yes, we have a limited license only for autocad 2008, not all the computers installed the autocad 2008. Few of them only. I hope someone here will donate a lisp. Thanks Msasu

So, that "limited" statement is like in "limited number of licenses" and not like in "limited features/functionality"?