C3D Error Box When Closing

Squirltech

This is an "error" box I get when I close Civil 3D. I can't tell you much more about the error because there isn't any other information. The error shows up if I open a drawing, any drawing, draw some lines, insert points, erase everything, zoom extents and close the drawing while saving changes. If I just open C3D and close it, the error doesn't show. Not sure what's going on, thought I'd see if anyone around here has ran across this, or a fix.

Capture.JPG

Thanks!

That's seems to of worked. I disabled the "infocenter" and ran C3D through a few commands and then closed the program with no issues. Thanks SLW210!

Many are getting this in C3D over on Autodesk forums, some have ran repairs and reinstalls with mixed results.

I have plain vanilla AutoCAD 2011, killing SPYCENTER did it here. Maybe 2013 is still somehow running some info through SPYCENTER.

I have noticed Inventor Fusion has SPYCENTER also.

Might need a different method to kill all SPYCENTERS. At one time you had to modify the registry to kill SPYCENTER.

At one time you had to modify the registry to kill SPYCENTER.

I saw this option somewhere else but I'm not willing to try that. :unsure:

I've since talked to our CAD support and they are aware of the "error box" but don't have a fix at this time. It's odd too, some machines don't get the error, others do and the INFOCENTER is disabled/enabled on a mix of machines. :?