Dashed Line is Solid in Paper Space

bachrock

Most likely, your Modelspace linetype scaling is different than your PaperSpace linetype scaling.

MSLTSCALE=1 ?

PSLTSCALE=1 ?

other than that, perhaps the viewport has a linetype override.

Post a sample drawing if neither of those work.

Go to your paper space and double click the viewport and try a refresh.

If that fails then you can do as nestly says or select the line and change it's ltscale in properties. How it looks may depend on the scale of your viewport.

if your scale in MS is not 1:1 (down on bottom right hand corner of screen) and you have set the line scale in it's individual properties so it looks dashed on your screen then it will be different in the paperspace viewport scale.

Also check the help the PSLTSCALE variable. I usually keep mine at 1. Also check global linetype scale in Format Menu -> Linetype (this brings up Linetype Manager dialog box, you can also bring it up by cmdline _linetype); in lower right hand corner of box you will see settings for Global Scale Factor and current Object Scale - set Global to 0.5 and current to 1.

NEVER change these. NEVER alter linetype scale through individual object properties. Ensure MS scale is at 1:1 and regenall to see your WYSIWYG linetype display. If linetype is too wide, load up the doubel or half scale linetypes and set these to the layer.

Do the above and you'll keep your linetype headaches to a minimum!

Most likely, your Modelspace linetype scaling is different than your PaperSpace linetype scaling.

MSLTSCALE=1 ?

PSLTSCALE=1 ?

other than that, perhaps the viewport has a linetype override.

Post a sample drawing if neither of those work.

Thanks guys. I changed the value of PSLTSCALE on each paperspace sheet and that fixed it. I think it was from 1 to 0, but can't remember.