To show the direction on 3D polyline

guhan

The information that you are giving is not quite right.

You have a custom linetype called Direction, which does not work for 3D polylines.

If you used an arrow block with the command Measure or divide, you would have no problem.

Yes, My arrow is a block.

Then you have sent the wrong drawing.

In the drawing posted, there are NO blocks. When I enabled linetype generation, some arrows do not stay on the line - typical behaviour of a complex linetype not properly formed.

NotBlock.jpg

Thanks to all.I got it. I posted the attachment for 2D polyline only. For 3D polyline, i am using block arrows with Measure or Divide command in Autocad. It is a better way to show the direction of 3D polyline. But this is also a long process. In my drawing file, i have drawn many 3D polylines (lines either closed or opened).I have to run the same command many times too. How can we get a solution for this problem?

3D polylines can only have a Continuous linetype, but 3D lines show the Linetype.

If you must have 3D polylines, then your only solution is to use the arrow block as you are now doing. If you can make do with 3D lines, then explode the polylines.