Elevation Marker

CADLee

I have a question about an Interior Elevation Marker. When I place one on the first floor. It also shows up on the basement floor. But it wont show up on the second floor. It does not have a view in the basement, but it is still there. I can make it disappear by the "View Graphics", but doing that also removes the one on the first floor. It is just very bothersome to me with it being there. I know it shouldn't and the other it never happened before and I can't think of anything I have done to change anything to make it show up.

Has anyone else also had a problem like this and know how to maybe remedy the problem.

By the way, I am using REVIT Architecture 2012.

Thank You.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi CADLee,

I dont know if try this.

On the View Control Bar, click GUID-674CC9CF-03FB-402A-8607-B93F2DF72969-low.png (Reveal Hidden Elements).

See image include

hidden in view.jpg

Sorry is my french version

For more explanations see

http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/Revit/enu/2012/Help/Revit_User's_Guide/1394-Document1394/1527-Visibili1527/1541-Hiding_E1541/1543-Revealin1543#GUID-B61C4920-0F8D-4243-9AD5-C75EC5BF0C53

Bye

Pascal

If the lower limit of your first floor elevation is below the upper limit of your basement plan view, the tag will show up on both views.

To prevent it from showing in the basement plan, make sure the lower limit of the first floor elevation is above the upper limit of the basement plan view.

OR

Make sure the upper limit of the basement plan view is below the lower limit of the first floor elevation.

OR

Select Symbol > Right Click > Hide in View > Elements