Changing Font of Multiple MText

Is there a way to change multiple MTexts at once to a certain font? I don't have the full version, only AutoCAD LT 2013 so unfortunately I don't have the fancy express tools or lisps.

I have at least 1000 MTexts that need to be changed. This will take a long time if I have to activate each one and change them individually. :unsure:

Please help!

Thanks

can you redefine the text STYLE? Of course this won't work if somebody has used a font override in the MTEXT editor. (One of the reasons I HATE that being so easy.)

The text style is set to Romans, which I want it on. However, someone changed the font in the MTEXT editor to be Arial. Why they just didn't use the Arial text style I have no idea.

ah, pet hate of mine (and a few others here).

I would be inclined to explode the MTEXT and see what you can do using the properties palette.

If the drawing is not huge or sensitive, upload it here and someone with full AutoCAD will run StripMText on it to remove the font over-rides.