Autocad 2013, de69cabbh

Kieranbolton

Hello i was wondering if you guys and girls could help me, I currently work in ICT support for a rather large furniture company, now we have one guy who constantly complains his computer is rubbish (Dell Precision M6400) now i have witnessed some of the errors he is getting, however i dont think they do lie in the system itself, i think its auto cad personally, as i have stress tested the machine however i have no clue on autocad, but basically the following error came up today, can anyone help?

iV68aL.jpgiV68aL.jpg

Cheers

Kieran

Fatal errors can be caused by any number of things.

What was the user doing when the problem happened?

Is the problem reproducible?

Is the problem happening in one particular drawing or any drawing the user is working in?

Hello sorry for the lack of information, it seems the end user is attempting to open up design center and drag a drawing in this case a chair leg into the drawing, Soon after this (Around 3 seconds) Autocad throws that error and forces it to close.

Dear sire,

You have think about following points:

- Is the problem reproducible?

- What software programs were running in the background?

- figure out with combinations fail?

- does the video card uses shared memory?

or

- Is the problem happening in one particular drawing from a client (non compatible dxf/dwg)?

This fault can also be generated by a memory error, two applications trying to write to one physical memory address. This always generates a fatal error!

Send error report with memory addresses to Microsoft.