Snap not working after draing Polyline........

After I drawn a Polyline or rectangle, I wasn’t able to Snap the Object. So measuring was a hard thing to do.

I found a solution to this bug: Disable the Linetype Generation. After that snapping will work again.

This problem occurred out of nowhere. It always worked without changing the linetype generation.

Is there a better solution?

Thanks,

Proctor

Hello: Thanks for your reply. They a Polyline 2D.

No, I have not recently installed any softwares.

Thanks,

Proctor

There apparently was a bug around the time of your version that caused the problem you described with 2D polylineusing continuous linetype.

Is there an reason they need to be 2D polylines (old style also known as "heavy" polylines)? If not, you may try changing them to the newer style light weight polylines (LWPolyline) using CONVERTPOLY, and if this is acceptable, check the variable which controls which type of polylines AutoCAD creates by default. (PLINETYPE=2 is the default)

more information: http://rkmcswain.blogspot.com/2007/12/autocad-polyline-types.html