New Group Filter (Layer Manager)

B-Grif

Anyone know why my AutoCad 2009 will not let me select new layers to a specific group layer filter. It was working just fine and yesterday all of sudden it will not let me add new layers to a specific filter. Is there a button or command that maybe would have changed that function. Everything else seems to be working on the Layer Manager. Thanks for your help.

After I select the layer I want to add to the filter, nothing happens, no layer added, but when I try to click on anything it gives this error message "unable to modify layers while another command is Active". I can close the Layer Properties Manager and then the error message goes away. Is there anything in the "Layers States Manager" that I could have mistakenly click on that would cause this?

Are you drag/dropping the layer into the new filter group? I see nothing in the layer states manager that would genereate an error message like that. I tried to replicate the problem but could not get the program to act the way you describe.. Im at a loss here...

• 2 years later...

A question from 2012.

Reading relevant post form the past to find a solution for the same problem occurred to me.

Will be happy if this problem is addressed and solved.

Is there any settings for layers in the option menu?