Switching views in 3d

Lentezza

Hello,

I use Cad for Mac 2011. I am looking for a way for switching views quickly when drawing 3d. For the moment I use VIEW and then TOP, SE or whatever. It´s a bit slow. Also I couldn´t find out how the actual view is indicated. Maybe you can tell me something about those things.

Cheers

Len

Sometimes asking makes my brain work...Going back to the drawing I just fund a ahort cut. V is enough for VIEW, T for Top, and so on...

Anyway, other replies still very welcome besides there was the other question...

You can save Views say you want about 20degs up from the front slightly to the right call it say V1.

Then you can do shortcuts V1 jumps to view 1 maybe save a few in a template, then either menu, lisp or buttons, if you create new views just name them saved macro value.

(Defun c:V1()
(command "-view" "R" "V1")
)

Thank you for the answers. Finally found out how to costumize the toolbars....Quite different than I remember doing it on the pc, but there´s a lot to costumize...

The view saving seems a quite handy thing. Found out that saving is quit easy: V and then "save" from the appearing dropdown menu.