Loading Layer State Manager with a lisp

ADSK2007

Hello all

I have a lisp routine which will load Layer states and I have assigned it's command to a button - each layer state is assigned to a unique name and a button is created for it - The lisp routine loads a specific .las file into the drawing. For that, I have created a folder with all *.las files stored in it.

The problem is that when I click on a button to turn on a layer state, it will apply the layer state to all viewports. How can I apply a layer state to only one viewport and not affect all viewports in all tabs? below is what I have

(DEFUN C:d105 () (command "Layer" "A" "I" "J:/AutoCAD 2010/Lman/Development/105.las" "R" "105" "" "" ""))

Thank you for helping

Edited by ADSK2007

Hi BIGAL

I use this line of code when I am inside the viewport - However, I found a way to rectify this - I wrote a Script using VPLAYER command. I turned layers ON and Some Off, then Tested the script to make sure it works fine. I then loaded the script with a lisp code and assigned it to a button. It works like a charm. NOTE: This routine works inside Viewport only and doesn't work in Model space

Regards

Adsk2007