Blocks

skenderbender17

Hello!

I am wanted to change some setting for editing blocks in 2013. I want to edit the block in place by just double clicking onto it. I can go through the properties and click on "edit in place" but I would like to eliminate that step. Any suggestions.

Thanks,

Double click on it, then use your right click shortcut menu.

I prefer using my QUICK PROPERTIES palette to the regular PROPERTIES, because you can customize

it to display only the information which you want it to, based on type of object selected. :)

what is the SLW210?

Yeah, we've all been asking that question for a while now. Best I can describe he is a rather large, green, very muscled member of the CADTutor forum. Be afraid...be very afraid.

I think he likes to wear "distressed" clothing too what little he does wear. :o

SLW210: No shoes...no shirt...no service! :P:lol:

Oh, man, that was just too good ReMark!:lol: Guess I should've drawn a picure, but your word picture is so much better! And now I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop... No, I'll go ahead and ask it... What is a ReMark?

It is an expression of thought or it is a machine. Take your pick.

As stated in another post I got my moniker as a result of having a friend also named Mark. To avoid confusion at the work site (we were community volunteers together) we decided he would be "Mark" and I would be "ReMark".

Does anyone really know what time it is?

Does anybody really care?

"If so, I can't imagine why...:o" Oh, wait, "25 or 6 to 4...":shock: