Registered forum members do not see this ad.
hey everyone! so im stuck on an assignment, below are the instructions.
i got past the 2nd cell, sort of stuck on the 3rd, 4th, 5th (going from right to left)Row 2: Use L_15:red
- Starting with the right side of row 2, connect midpoints of the cell with a line to form a rotated square dimond (which i did)
- Next offset each visible line segment 8' ft. in all directions till all areas are filled with the pattern trimming and filleting as requred to define each as in row 1. (trim extend) (which I did right i hope!)
- The next square in the row, sub-divide the inner square by drawing lines from the midpoints to form an inner sqare, the offset 4'ft. in each direction maintaing the new areas created and fill as before to define the areas. Remember to use the same logic as in row 1, fill all areas defined by red line boundaries.
- the next square in the row sub-divide the inner aware by drawing lines from midpoints to form another inner diamond, then offset 2' ft in each direction as in previous operations.
- continue this logic of sub-division and density till you finish the second row.
- when you finish you should have a row of 5 squares movies from tighter density to lighter density of lines from left to right.
I just need help on how the next three cells would look like (on the second column)
if you can help, much is appreciated! thanks