Missing ucs in 3d

Mr guiff

:( Can some one please hlep me? I was using AutoCAD 2009 and it was set up for me. Now I'm using 2012. How do I get the big thick coloured UCS (XYZ) that looks like three arrows back on screen. The one that is on my screen at the moment is the one that looks like three thin stiks (XYZ). I think there is something that is not set right.....Much appreciated thank you.

:( Can some one please hlep me? I was using AutoCAD 2009 and it was set up for me. Now I'm using 2012. How do I get the big thick coloured UCS (XYZ) that looks like three arrows back on screen. The one that is on my screen at the moment is the one that looks like three thin stiks (XYZ). I think there is something that is not set right.....Much appreciated thank you.

They have been changing the look of the UCSICON so you are stuck with what you see.

Go to VIEW tab, click your visual styles manager dropdown list. You are probably looking at 2D wireframe visual style even though you have a 3D basics or 3D modeling workspace current. Select one of the visual styles (views) that shows surfaces instead of wireframe. Then your UCS icon will assume its pulcritudinous, pudgy, colorful, voluptuous, sexy, shape. Of ourse, you need to be in the visual style that suits what you are working on at the time, what you need to see, so sometimes you need to be looking at the wireframes.

Since a while ago, I thnk 2010 maybe 2012, the UCS icon changes with the visual style.

Hey I thought I was going to learn a new word but when I searched for "pulcritudinous" on the web it said that word doesn't exist. :cry:

Got it, pulchritudinous.

Hey I thought I was going to learn a new word but when I searched for "pulcritudinous" on the web it said that word doesn't exist. :cry:

Got it, pulchritudinous.

I should have used rubenesque, or zaftig, or BBW, I can spell those, And I thought it meant pleasingly plump. But I hadda take a chance, didn't I.:lol: