Visibilty States

zyhin

Hi All,

Is there anyway of doing a cascading menu in visibilty states. Where it brings up a couple of options that you can select taking you to more options? Sort of like some website menus.

If this is possible, could someone lead me in the direction of a tutorial to learn how to do this.

Thanks

Z

I am assuming that you are familiar with the VISUAL STYLE MANAGER?

Which is not like you describe, but allows you to very quickly consider

all available visualstyles. :)

We want to do a block of 2 different things that have 10 options each. I was hoping to click on the visibility and have the 2 options, then when you hover over those 2 options it brings up the 10 options.

Is this possible?

Some of the block have 50+ options and would be easier to manage and less blocks if we could do this somehow.

As you are working with DYNAMIC Blocks, and in case you are not familiar with Lee Mac's excellent work

and his website, here is a link to a lisp relating specifically to dynamic blocks.....

http://www.lee-mac.com/dynamicblockfunctions.html

Thanks Lee! :beer:

It won't do what you are looking for, but will do lots of other interesting things.