batt insulation .pat

meridian

A quick Internet search should turn up a number of batt insulation hatch files. Or try searching CT by using the word "insulation" as your search criteria.

A quick Internet search should turn up a number of batt insulation hatch files. Or try searching CT by using the word "insulation" as your search criteria.

i tried searching but i havent been successful. i found a couple but in the end they didnt work properly

What do you mean it doesn't work? Since your profile says AutoCAD 2012 I just assumed that the program you were working in. I know nothing about Revit. I assume however that a simple AutoCAD hatch pattern would work in Revit as well.

im using both systems revit 2012 & autocad 2012....for this particular topic im trying to load the .pat file in revit so i can use it. i have used various .pat files in the past for both autodesk platforms so yes it does work but it doesnt work for the particular batt file u sent me too

dynamic block? there are no blocks in revit

all i did was change the .txt file to a .pat file, that works and im actually able to load it in revit but in my preview screen and on plan it shows the lines out of whack

Revit has an insulation button (Annotate Tab -> Insulation). Try as you will, you will NOT get a batt insulation pattern to work as you want it to. Trust me, I've spent countless hours trying and there's not much in Revit that I cannot do.