ACAD & EXCEL xref

randomBullets

Ok, forgive me but I've basically went from 2004 to 2013 overnight it seems. When xrefing a EXCELL file why the heck won't it keep the cell widths? I've made them the size I wan't in EXCEL but but every time I update the xref it freaking stretches it out? It's driving me nuts, because I'm trying to make a nice new title block and keeps changing on me.

Thanks for any insight in advance.

I tend to control everything in Excel then only when I am satisfied with the results do I go into AutoCAD and establish the data link. In rare instances, if the spreadsheet is too large I might rescale it using the Scale command. I also only bring in a range of cells and never the full worksheet. Who needs all that extra empty space sitting there taking up precious drawing room?

I tend to control everything in Excel then only when I am satisfied with the results do I go into AutoCAD and establish the data link. In rare instances, if the spreadsheet is too large I might rescale it using the Scale command. I also only bring in a range of cells and never the full worksheet. Who needs all that extra empty space sitting there taking up precious drawing room?

...so with that being said I must have something going on weird in Excel? Is there a way to make sure ACAD doesn't override ANY formatting?