LISP to print sub-sheet sets to multi page pdf?

smweil

Hey guys,

I have an interesting predicament. I have a ton of sub-sets within a sheet set and I would like to print each sub-set as a multi-page pdf. My LISP is decent, but I have no idea how to interface in this manner with the SS. Does anyone have any tricks? Or, can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks for taking the time to read my issue! :D

Take care,

Seth

FWIW -

Here's a link to the Sheet Set Objects Reference, in the online developer documentation.

The bad news (as I understand it, though I have not tested this for myself), is that this API only supports VBA and Visual Studio (.NET) IDE's:

Overview of Sheet Set Manager Objects

You can view the Sheet Set Manager objects in the AutoCAD VBA integrated development environment (VBA IDE) and in Microsoft Visual Studio. To view the objects using the Object Browser in the VBA IDE, add a reference to the AcSmComponents18 1.0 type library. The file, AcSmComponents18.tlb, is in the following folder: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared.

A sample project that shows how to use the Sheet Set Manager objects is in the following folder: C:\Program Files\AutoCAD 2011\Sample\ActiveX\SheetSetVBA.

HTH