Import coordinates from a text file txt (sdr csv) in AutoCAD

BearDyugin

a3fb0e22fff4.jpg

1. File. You can load a file with the extension txt, sdr and csv
  2. Delimiter. Choosing which is the delimiter data available at expansion halyard txt.
  3. Row selection. If you tick the checkbox, you will be able to choose lines from the downloaded file, remove the check mark if you will download all the data from the file. Unfortunately when manually selecting the lines there is a limit, you can choose any number, but did not download more than 256 lines.
  4. Format. Ability to change data formats, with X being the direction of the North.
  5. The main object. Select the object to be built (drafted) to the coordinates of the file, select an object block, will be invited to choose a name from the list of existing blocks in the drawing.
  6. Secondary objects. May sign numbers, marks and description of each point, if the primary object is selected block, and it contains the attributes, the value can be stored in attributes. In addition to the data taken from the file, you can set new ones:

1. Number. format input *#*, where * - prefix \ suffix can be omitted # - integer.
    2. Altitude. input format - a real number, if you enter with a sign or -, it will be added or taken away, respectively, from the Altitude of the file.
    3. Description. free format input.
    4. [*]Layer. For each object, you can select a layer from the list below in the drawing or create a new one.

[*]Color. For each object, you can select a color.

[*]The height of the text. Set the height of the text

• Most of the settings of the program will be saved between sessions of AutoCAD.
  • All constructions are in the origin of the current coordinate system.
  • As decimal separator can serve as a point and a comma.

Video:

Macro to the button: ^C^C^P (if (not C:Geo_import) (load "Geo_Import_v2_7")); ^ PGeo_import;

Contact the program: Export the coordinates of objects from AutoCAD

Geo_Import_v2_7.zip

Edited by BearDyugin

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BearDyugin

• cadplayer

• NEXTMARCUS

• khoshravan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for your feedback

PS.: would be nice if it could import blocks from txt-file.

I do not know in what form a txt file could contain blocks. But the program can insert blocks exist in the drawing, the coordinates of the txt file, and if the block has attributes, it can write other values ​​such as numbers, altitude, description

I meaning to load a txt-file and import points not only as point/text object but also as block with attributes. I try it before but I becomes not working right:x

Otherwise it´s very great you have done it.:?

Thanks for your feedback

I do not know in what form a txt file could contain blocks. But the program can insert blocks exist in the drawing, the coordinates of the txt file, and if the block has attributes, it can write other values ​​such as numbers, altitude, description

PS.: would be nice if it could import blocks from txt-file.

apstenu.gif

5. The main object. Select the object to be built (drafted) to the coordinates of the file, select an object block, will be invited to choose a name from the list of existing blocks in the drawing.

6. Secondary objects. May sign numbers, marks and description of each point, if the primary object is selected block, and it contains the attributes, the value can be stored in attributes.

Watch the video:

The block is used as an example, post

Geo_point.dwg

Thank you geo it works but can I have my own block. If I import my points with block "meas" comes first 24 block but than stops program. Have you a idea what it could be?

1; error: ActiveX Server returned an error: Parameters is not free

Dirk

meas.dwg

120910.txt

Error was due to the fact that in the 25th line of the file at the end of the point there was no description, now corrected, download version 2.6

Thanks geo. I have test it with v2.7. It would be nice program can import points without discription too or say: "wrong description..." but is not important. Your program works fine. I´m very thankfully, friendly regards

Dirk

I understand that for you, too English is not a native language, as well as for me.

Therefore, it is not clear, or all is well, or something else wants, or is not clear.

Latest Code version 2.7 (note if you use a macro to a button, there is also need to change the version) correctly fulfills the lack of description, the program will not be interrupted, if there is no description will be empty description.

• 3 months later...