Green square

CHURADA

DEAR ALL

PLS CAN YOU ASSIST ME - I AM RUNNING 2009 AUTOCAD AND HAVE THIS GREEN SQUARE ON MY SCREEN - I HAVE SOMEHOW LOST MY MOUSE /CURSOR AND UNABLE TO GET MY OLD PROPERTIES BACK PLS PLS PLS HELP ... I AM UNABLE TO WORK LIKE THIS ...:unsure:

hi i have this green square acting like a cursor / pointer I cant get rid of for some reason could someone pls pls help

I am desparate to get a drwing done and cant work like this

Thanks

Please do not post duplicate threads. It just causes confusion. Thanks.

Now, did you try restarting AutoCAD? Maybe it is a momentary glitch?

What were you attempting to do when the green square first appeared on your screen?

Does it appear at the same location as the intersection of your crosshairs?

If it acts like a cursor or a pointer then perhaps you changed something in Windows itself?

When you run any other Windows based program do you get the same green square?

I have restarted autocad several times it still remains the same - green square asif its my cursor?

I started my machine up and it was there I suspect it may be a memory thing but i am not a wizard on CAD - as I move the mouse around the green square simulated my movements , no it only appears in CAD NOT ANY OTHER WINDOWS PROGRAMME

Thanks you for your reply ,..... i will try anything to get this sorted ... gotta hand in some work tomorrow...

That look like the largest PICKBOX I've ever seen.

Did you try going to OPTIONS and checking your settings?

BTW....regarding your Friend request. I'm going to hold off on that for the moment. I like to see some real participation here at CADTutor before I grant such a request. It is nothing personal. I just don't make "friends" on the basis of two posts. Sorry.

ill try now..... i am not 100% upto speed so if u could walk me through this i would be greatful

so ill go into my options ... top tab - selection? change the size ... what about the arrow/cursor all i have is a small green box?

Dink I am a total plonker .... my cross hairs are black now ... how do i change that ...i got a small pick box (5)

Options => Display => Colours button => change them in there