New to AutoCad and Confused

Njprince94

Do I make the tab out've lines? Title block and border I'll be able to do during class because the professor hasn't really taught us that yet. It's supposed to be a Metric A style or something?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• Njprince94

• Dadgad

• paisis123

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Something looks odd. Did you check the diameter of the inner circle? You still have to trim out the circle between the vertical legs of the tabs.

A1? In my opinion that is oversized for the drawing you have. Your OD is 154 isn't it? What would you possible do with all that extra space? I think you could do put it on an A4 and it would be fine.

Got to go out into the plant for a while.

Hmmm :/ Yes it is, I'll try A4 when I get to class! Just for the sake of time purposes..do you think you can send me the file of completed drawing you did on page one?

I am just having trouble with the inner notches..can't seem to figure out how to properly make them like you showed it on the proccess on page one. I get what you did afterwards though.

I'm not sure if I kept the drawing.

You're so close already. You just had to do a little trimming then rotate the tabs and what's left of the circle.

Edited by ReMark