Multileader not sustaining Annotative Style from Tool Palette

tzframpton

Hello all, question for the community. Has anyone ever ran into a Multileader Style that is Annotative, and once it gets drag/dropped on a Tool Palette, the Annotative aspect of the style no longer is enabled when it's activated through the Tool Palette on a fresh drawing? Any ideas on this one? I've looked through all the System Variables related to the Annotative family (that I can think of) and still I'm not seeing the results that I want.

I can insert these into our Client Specific Template for our internal stuff, but we kick off new jobs all the time by producing a quick "test fit" for our client.

These Tool Palettes are networked on an enterprise level so it would be a real bummer if we can't get it to work. Thanks in advance!

- Tannar

Okay so I figured it out just before I checked your response.... gosh I hate when I do that!! haha

Here's what it turned out to be. I have a "master" DWG file on our server. I set the Multileader up months ago, went in and changed the style to Annotative. Once I did that, the Mleaders that pre-existed into the drawing obviously took the change. So I deleted these preset items off the Tool Palette, and replaced them with the new ones.

I went back and clicked once on the Mleaders, opened Properties, and noticed that the objects themselves weren't Annotative. Enabled this, reapplied to the Tool Palettes and it now works. :)