FATAL ERROR ! EMERGENCY I SERiously need help !

medomessi2010

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

hey guys i have the following fatal error when acad2010 is starting right after it starts ,

FATAL ERROR : unhandled acess violation reading 0xF59cd40 exceptions at ef14df2h

plz o:):geek::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

i seriously need this for my work pc

operation system : windows xp

Did you try shuting down your computer, rebooting and giving AutoCAD another try?

I haven't come across this error at the AutoDesk website but that is not a surprise in and of itself.

AutoCAD was running OK previous to this so we need to think about what changed recently. Did you install and updates to Windows? Most users allow this to happen automatically figuring Windows knows what it is doing.

:(

yeah i know i have check autodesk website and nothing there

about the restarting part

i have the same setup in 2 computers and both have the same problem

its like when the autocad was installing it couldnot install microsoft net framework and then autocad didnt open

i manually installed net frame work and tried the program in both computers .. autocad starts and load after it finishes !! the workshop appears and autocad show that error i perviously posted :S:S:S

iam v dissapointed ... :S

So you have a .NET Framework problem on two computers at the same time.

And both computers are using Windows XP?

Unfortunately I cannot hang around here all night. If you are having a .NET Framework problem you'll have to reinstall the correct version. However, in some cases, the version of .NET Framework you are running may have to be completely removed first before a reinstall can proceed. Click on the link below for further information.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/NET-Framework-Cleanup-Tool-for-Unhandled-Exception-Errors/td-p/3079002

Edited by ReMark

yeah both got xp and both got the same framework version

i tried to uninstall net frame work but it says .. autocad has not been installed correctly

so i reinstalled it and it gave me that error

Which version of .NET Framework do you have installed? If I remember rightly RenderMann commented on this recently in another post last week. He said .NET Framework 4.5 doesn't work too well with AutoCAD.

why i'd uninstall autocad .. it doesnt say it wasnt installed correctly ... it just gives me that freakin' error

It was this sentence you wrote in post #6:

"i tried to uninstall net frame work but it says .. autocad has not been installed correctly"

Maybe you suffer from short term memory loss?

its version 3.5 its the same version in autocad setup directory

so i guess it has to work ?

do i have to install framework manually before i install autocad ? do u think ?:?

so i should uninstall autocad , then install frame work ? and then autocad ?

i have check everysite .. no one had this prob before me ? XD this is like my lil discovery hahah

please help :)

No. You are not the first person to ever have a problem with .NET Framework. You obviously did not do a thorough search or you would know this.

Uninstall AutoCAD.

Uninstall .NET Framework per instructions previously given link to.

Reinstall .NET Framework.

Reinstall AutoCAD.