Lengthen NOT responding

Squirltech

Hello everyone! I have customized my .pgp file (in C3D) so LENGTHEN is represented by LL rather than LEN. The issue is, that if I use LL, I get an error message on the command line that reads:

"LL must be called from within another command"

LL doesn't represent anything else in C3D and LL works great in ACAD with Land Desktop. Anyone have any ideas?

P.S. I guess there's a possibility that LL is already "pointing" to something else but if that's the case, I don't know what that something else would be?

Capture.JPG

At the command line type some other combinations of L_ until you find one that doesn't do anything. Now edit the pgp file again with those two letters and then try it again. If it works then there is something set to LL overriding your pgp.

I've changed it to LM or LN and both work correctly. I can't find LL anywhere but LL gives me the same error message as displayed above. I guess I'll just start using LN for LENGTHEN. Thanks rkent, I appreciate your help.

Good job Tiger! I hadn't thought of that.

I think I'll just use LN as my new shortcut key to LENGTHEN. Thanks all for the help!