in model space drawing showing colour when i move to layout drawing is white only

in model space drawing showing colour when i move to layout drawing is white only

are you talking about the background or the objecs itself?

If your complaint is about entities, then it may be that either in layout(s) the colors associated with the layers are overrided (check in Layer Manager) or that you choused to display with the current plot style (see in Page Setup Manager).

For background (drawing canvas), please note that can chouse it's color separately for Model, respectively Paper space (layouts). For this should check in Options --> Display --> Window Elements --> Colors.

I assume you have set your Plot Style to Monochrome (which is correct for B/W prints)

but by having Display plot style turned on - that is what it is doing, displaying in monochrome.

Plot Style.jpg

• 1 month later...

:shock:

I assume you have set your Plot Style to Monochrome (which is correct for B/W prints)

but by having Display plot style turned on - that is what it is doing, displaying in monochrome.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37638[/ATTACH]

:shock: yes yes yes thanks a lot Mr. JD Mather, i tried most of thing except this.... any way thanks again :shock:

• 4 weeks later...