screen resolution and command menus

So here's a niggling little problem- I'm running ACADLT 3102 on a new Dell xps and the monitor is set to the recommended 1366x768 screen resolution. When certain menus like hatch open up, the bottom of the menu area is off the screen, there's not scroll bar and no way to move the menu up to hit the ok or cancel buttons. I've been getting around this by going into the control panel and changing the screen resolution, then finishing the hatch command, and waiting for the default screen resolution to take over again, but this is sooooo clunky!

Is there anywhere in the program to change the size/shape of the command screens?? Can't find anything in Options>Display....

Thanks

What type of monitor? What graphics card? I am running a Dell E228WFP and it's native resolution is 1680 x 1050.

1366x768 sounds very low-ish resolution to me. Lower resolution tends to enlarge the screen image of programs expecting something else.

Dialog boxes in AutoCAD have a preset pixel size, so if you have a low screen resolution the dialog boxes appear bigger on your screen.

You will either have to live with it, or set your screen resolution to a higher value orget a new graphic card that can support a higher resolution. Generally a higher screen resolution produces a better graphics image. We are running on 1920 x 1200 resolutions and are very pleased with the results.