Multiple Dgns FitView

suryatry26

Batch Process is a utility that will run a list of MicroStation commands on a group of files or directories. The command list can also include custom macros and mdl applications. The command list is a simple text file that can be edited in Notepad. A Batch Process job file containing the batch process settings can be stored and reused.

Batch Process dialog

The Batch Process dialog is accessed from Utilities > Batch Process and is used setup, save and open the batch process jobs. The dialog will help control which files are added to the job and which files are processed.

pic0_38781.jpg

Command File

The Command File is a simple text file that has MicroStation key-in commands listed. Any line that begins with a pound symbol # will not be read as a command line. Multiple commands can be run in consecutive order and additional macros and mvba apps can be started.

pic1_38781.jpg

To Fit the view and save settings here are the keyins.

fit view extended

SELVIEW ALL

filedesign

null

Code.jpgHi Mr.envisioncad i have tried & its showing Invalid Batch Process Job Line...please see the attached *.txt..here i want to edit any? Edited by suryatry26
For Clear Expose

Want to Do

1.FitView(Fit View Extended)

2.Compress Design (FileDesign)

3.Save Settings

4.Dgn Save

5.Close Design(Close Design)

For Multi DGNS..

suryatry26, this is not a windows batch like a run .bat file. You need to run the text file from with-in MicroStation. It doesn't matter what file you open it can just be a blank file. Go to the pull down Utilities > Batch Process then add the files and add the command file.

Here is the keyins for your 5 steps above

fit view extended

SELVIEW ALL

compress design

filedesign

save design

#there is no need to close the file the batch process will take care of that and move on to the next file in the list.

null

HTH,

Bob Mecham

s its working fine...But if some dgn having Model & Layout...Here i want action only for Model view and out put also same..But here its coming reverse..how to ignore or remove that Layout??I cannt able to remove that Layout..Each Dgn its showing One Model & One Layout and out put also coming with Layout view...but i want consider model view only output also required same model window.

Layout.jpg

Layout.jpg

suryatry26, in the Batch Process dialog set the Initial Model to Default Model Only instead of All Models. That should work for what you have.

Regards,

Bob Mecham

• 1 month later...

That Red Marked Inside Window i want to maximize..I want to include this Command.I think "file maximize" Command will not work for this?

ForMaximize.jpg

Thanks for the screen capture. The best keyin I could find would be "window tile" or "window tile;fit all;dx=0" that is if only one view is open. There is also "window cascade" that will cascade all open views.

I could not find a window maximize keyin.