3d drawing help

Njprince94

Hey I need some help with a 3d autocad drawing...the only thing to know about this is that it is in metric which is not labeled.

Here is the drawing I am working on now and below that is my progress!

IMAG1195.jpg

hkjkj.jpg

I am not even sure of how to look at this drawing :S I drew two sides of it so far and don't know where else to start now

P.S I know ReMark is going to read this sooner or later so I just wanted to show you what the result of the first drawing you helped me on was! (Personal info blocked out)

IMAG1193.jpg

Welcome back.

So you have an isometric drawing which you are attempting to create all the 2D views for or are you really attempting to create a 3D model?

I am trying to create each 2d view. Yes and also I've been told to keep all the pieces the same short length apart so that when I plot it, it will look neat.That is why I have that 20mm line going from the H to the others side. . I will attempt to recreate the 2d views you showed and will get back to this topic, thank you!