Background Masking wont delete

clarkey1987

Hi all

am new to this site so please bare with me

i am currently having a problem which (looks like) i have a background mask that will not delete even tho there isn't any text there. i cant select this or delete it.

Capture.jpg

that's a print screen of one of the areas that's effected

if someone could help me with this it will be much appreciated

thanks in advance

Andy

Use the command IMGFRAME. That will toggle the visibility of the edges of the wipeouts. You can then delete the wipeouts.

Unknown command. The correct one, IMAGEFRAME, does not control wipeout frames.

I take it that all "frames" are not controlled by one command? I don't use wipeouts and seldom (counts on one hand) use image frame thus the reason for my question.

Thanks for the quick responses. the wipeout command suggested by RobDraw worked perfectly

p.s Having problems with my account so had to open another to see the answers

thanks again

I take it that all "frames" are not controlled by one command? I don't use wipeouts and seldom (counts on one hand) use image frame thus the reason for my question.

At one time I believe there was only one type of image, so there was only one command to toggle the frames. Now you can control frame visibility and plotting for images, PDFs, DGNs, DWFs, and who knows what else.

I've tried wipeouts. So far there's always been a better solution.

Sorry, RobDraw, didn't notice the wipeout in your post. I bow to the superior ninja.