• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aglaerum

• RobDraw

• ReMark

• MSasu

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why aren't you snapping from center on one circle to center on the second circle? I don't understand why you are using "nearest" on the second circle. "Nearest" to what?

If i want the center of a circle to be spot on the Circumference of the other circle, and your answer is not a solution.

It would help if you can post a drawing with just the two circles in it.

Here you go, this is right before i click to place, as you see it wants to put it far away from the Circumference.

faen3.jpg

You can see in the picture (which is not the same as a drawing file) that the circle is tessellated. It is a viewing problem on your set up. Therefore I asked for the drawing file to see if it exhibited the same problem on someone else's set up.

Set it to 10000 and please post a dwg.

I am sorry for arguing, but im not very sure my company would like me to upload any files, they are in rome right now so i cant ask them.

However, the problem seemed to be the Viewres, and the problem is solved.

I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS!

TANK YOU!

You can see in the picture (which is not the same as a drawing file) that the circle is tessellated. It is a viewing problem on your set up. Therefore I asked for the drawing file to see if it exhibited the same problem on someone else's set up.

The thread is not solved afteral, the viewres only made it less apparent.

Here is my drawing.

Problem_drawing.dwg

One of your circles is a solid but that is not the problem. After you move a circle, it does appear that the center off of the circle, it is not. After moving, regen and the circle will line up with the center. It can be verified by measuring from the center to the perpendicular.

Maybe if you were working in an isometric view you would have better luck with your three circles one of which, as has been mentioned, is actually a cylindrical solid.

One of your circles is a solid but that is not the problem. After you move a circle, it does appear that the center off of the circle, it is not. After moving, regen and the circle will line up with the center. It can be verified by measuring from the center to the perpendicular.

What you are saying seems to be true, but the visual part is far off, an verry confusing.

Maybe if you were working in an isometric view you would have better luck with your three circles one of which, as has been mentioned, is actually a cylindrical solid.

Like i said, the current drawing has nothing to do with it, as it happens with all circles, in all projects.

the problem is equally apparent in all views.

The "visual part is far off"? What are you attempting to do? What do you want the end result to look like?

I am realy just trying do do normal Cad work but it has come to the point where i cant do anything with circles.

And YES i do have CAD education, and I am a working in Elektrical Engineering, and I realy think i do have a REAL problem, seriously..