Cannot install Plant 3D 2013 Update

owlie

Hi guys

I currently have Autodesk Plant Design Suite Ultimate 2012 installed, SP2 my computer is:-

Windows 7 Professional

SP1,

HP Elite Book 8760w

16GB Ram

64 Bit

I have a USB stick with Autodesk Plant Design Suite Ultimate 2013 on it. When I open the windows box and choose Setup.exe I get the following error message:-

Entry point not found

The procedure entry point

??1_NonReentrantPPLckHolder@details@Concurrency@@QAE@XZ could not be located in the dynamic link library. MSVCR100.dll.

I have 2 colleages who have the exact same laptop and they have installed it without issue.

We have not uninstalled our current cad software.

I thought it was something to do with object enablers and I uninstalled one OE via the control panel and another which was in C drive. But I still can't figure out why it won't run on my machine and it does on the other 2 in the office!:unsure:

Any help would be much appreciated - thank you :)

MSVCR100.dll should relate to Microsoft Visual C++. You need to uninstall them from your machine and try to install them manually.

When I get this problem, I usually uninstall DotNet Framework too, then reinstall all Microsoft prerequisite manually... before attempting to install Autodesk product again.

Don't forget to disable your anti virus when installing. Sometimes it cause problem too...