Error 1324 launching 2007LT

lozinsm

Hello,

I’m new to the forum so thank you for your patience as I learn the ropes.

We are a K-12 school board using IBM’s SchoolConnect software as a skin over Windows XP SP3 to provide user and rights management to our desktops and servers (Windows 2008 R2). We have administrator, teacher and student accounts, with admins having mostly full rights everywhere and students having mostly read and execute only; teachers fall somewhere in between.

We have three schools where AutoCAD 2007LT launches and functions normally for admins and students, but not for teachers on the same machine. Teachers get the attached string of error messages (they seem to be loading here in reverse order - Error 1324 is the first and the Fatal Error comes last)

I don’t expect anyone to be able to troubleshoot our environment, but do these errors give you any idea as to where I should be looking for the problem?

Thank you for any advice!

2007LT error06.jpg

2007LT error05.jpg

2007LT error04.jpg

2007LT error03.jpg

2007LT error02.jpg

2007LT error01.jpg