2012 to 2013 MEP

Epicurwin

We've recently upgraded from 2012 to 2013 MEP and we're noticed that the program seems to take an excessive amount of time to think after clicking the addition node on pipes. Does anyone know whats going on here?

All files.

This weird thing just happened too. I'm working with vent piping and I want to lengthen the pipe by a foot or so, but when I try to use the lengthen node on the pipe it shows numbers in the thousands of feet, even if the courser is just a few feet away. Apparently this only happened to one pipe section. Everything else seems to work normally.

Ok, now I have a different problem, whenever I try to shorten a sloped pipe it lengthens it instead. When I use the lengthen node and use my courser or manually type the distance in that I want to shorten it by the program lengthens it instead.

Edited by Epicurwin