Rig a realistic female breasts (Tutorial)

Lannabulls

3ds max 2013

Can you suggest please a tutorial about "rig a realistic female breasts"?

I did some reserch and i did not find any, understand the principle about secondary animation, spring controller, or other solutions anyway, cause i'm a beginner, i would like to watch some related tutorial, it work better for my learning; may somebody out there know a specific tutorial that i was unable to find,

thanks a lot!

Firstly, computer animation... Character modeling, texturing, rigging, animating via key frames, etc. and rendering to video / targa sequence is a legitimate discipline (I know from studying this at college).

I do however find it to be interesting that you've made such a request, as unfortunately many will find this to be more inuendous, than a sincere request for help.

Might I suggest that you consult your computer animation, or human figures art teachers for assistance with this instead?

I say that, as there's no reason a beginner should be aiming to model (and presumably animate?) a human figure, let alone the elegance of a woman's figure... You should be completing the basic modeling and animating tutorials from which you can apply the principles and concepts necessary to model and animate anything your client requires.

My $0.02

Renderman, a fine answer. I gotta hand it to you.

Dana, I concur with your assessment of the eloquence of RenderMan's spot on missive.

We gotta hand 'em to you. :whistle:

Renderman, a fine answer. I gotta hand it to you.

Dana, I concur with your assessment of the eloquence of RenderMan's spot on missive.

We gotta hand 'em to you. :whistle:

That is kind of you to say, my friends. *Tips hat*

I agree with Renderman. You are a beginner. You should be concentrating on learning the basics of the program, interface, tools and techniques. Start working through basic beginner tutorials and building simple basic models. You can delve into animation once you start getting familiar with the basics of the program.

This is one of the hardest things for me to get people to understand. You can't just dive into Max and start creating these amazing characters and creations. Studio Max is an extremely deep and powerful program that requires extensive training and practice. You have to learn how to walk before you can run.

Having said all that, I suggest you take some time and browse through the links in this thread: http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?29434-***Free-Max-Tutorials***. There are tons of free tutorials out there.

This is one of the hardest things for me to get people to understand. You can't just dive into Max and start creating these amazing characters and creations. Studio Max is an extremely deep and powerful program that requires extensive training and practice. You have to learn how to walk before you can run.

Maya is the same way, both pre-Autodesk (the days of Alias|Wavefront, when I was in college for Computer Animation), and post-acquisition.

The depth of the environment is overwhelming at first, and the application's workspaces for Modeling vs. Texturing vs. Lighting vs. Rigging, etc.... Each one is a world within the environment unto itself, where trained users could easily spend a year or two just focusing on that one aspect to become merely adept.

The world of Computer Animation is something I still miss to this day... Unfortunately (for me) at this point, I now have more experience using AutoCAD products (AutoCAD, Land Desktop, Civil 3D, Map 3D, Raster Design, and soon AutoCAD MEP, etc.), never mind the little bit of development I do for them also.

/OffTopic

To the OP -

If this in any way helps you, when I first started combining a character model, with rigging, and ultimately key framing (for the purposes of animation & rendering), we did several different, small, 30 second long projects (that's video @ 30 FPS... i.e., 30 x 30 = 900 individual rendered frames, where one project was done each week as homework).

One that comes to mind, was based on the concept of the board game "Mouse Trap" where we needed to model a scene that would combine static and dynamic surface models that would interact, such as a ball dropping down onto a lever, which would put another surface model in motion, etc..

Another, is where we modeled a human face, starting with a single NURBS sphere, adding complexity where needed most (i.e. the mouth, nose, eyes, etc.), and then derived several vowel speech poses, and specific facial expressions that we could reuse during our animation sequence that was synchronized with 30 seconds of a song of our choosing.

There was also a project where we needed to model a scene and implement static and dynamic surfaces combined with textures, lighting, and my favorite... Wait for it... Fields (i.e., Gravity, Turbulence, etc.). I chose to model a scene just outside of some ancient structure, sandy dunes, in the pouring rain (just sprites being emitted from a non-rendering plane at a specific spacing, where the sprites were the rain drops that burst when they hit the ground, etc.), and the camera was our character, as in a POV animation. There's more to it than that, where the camera entered the ancient building, navigating, etc.. but you get the point.

HTH

That is kind of you to say, my friends. *Tips hat*

Speaking of hat, how hard would it be to do a reverent & respectful,

but graphically accurate animation of 'You can leave your hat on' by Randy Newman? :D

Beer provides ample proof that God loves you. :D :beer:

Not the only proof, there is also Bacardi 151.

And on a less salacious note, all of the much more important :shock:

and wonderful things in our beautiful lives, for which to be

eternally grateful.

Edited by Dadgad

I have been itching to deteriorate the quality level of this thread. ;) I think I will go have one of Sammy's Boston Lager's instead.o:)

Old dog, new tricks, say what? :shock:

Meaning that you took the high road and a Sammy's over a roll in the virtual mud. :D

No offense whatsoever intended, just impressed by your self constraint. :beer:

Meaning that you took the high road and a Sammy's over a roll in the virtual mud. :D

No offense whatsoever intended, just impressed by your self constraint. :beer:

Cool, I thought it was a reply from another thread. It must be the extra hour in my day now.

• 3 weeks later...

straight up answer...

bone tools

and a plugin called hercules might work for you.

also try the flex modifier which isn't an actual "rigging" solution.

Thanks a lot Raudel,

first answer that makes sense......

I found a very cheep plugin, 20 $, is called jiggle by Marius Silaghi, i dont link it cause i dont know may is against forum rules,

it a very unespensive, easy to use modifier that works by vertex paint, perfect for the task that i was asking about.

Thanks a lot

Thanks a lot Raudel,

first answer that makes sense......

I found a very cheep plugin, 20 $, is called jiggle by Marius Silaghi, i dont link it

Thanks a lot

Your welcome, and..

"Oh my, I just checked out the plugin you mentioned...

my jaw literally dropped.

Nice find." :thumbsup: