Level Winder Project!

chriztoantony

Dear All!

I'm working on Level winder Project...Which software is easy to show the animation of cable or wire winding on a reeling drum (Inventor/Solid works/Pro Mechanism) Can anyone suggest a better option to help me out?

OK...That's been something awesome to go ahead with solid works....Could you please share any links on "cable or wire getting winded over the Reeling drum continuously"... :)

I recommend that you hire someone who already knows how to use one of these softwares.

I will try to remember to show a link to an example, last week their site was down and I couldn't provide a link.

Thank you Sir..I 've seen the first link before..The Assembly model for the project has been completed...The real challenge is "How to do the winding of cable over the reeling drum?" Almost downloaded all the solidworks tutorials to learn it but no one specifies the way to do the winding...Kindly let me know if you have the right "PROCEDURE" to do it whether it is solidworks/inventor/pro-e ..:D

chriztoantony@gmail.com