Text Attributes Settings

suryatry26

The "Style" is a Autocad command allowing you to set text parameters such as height and type of font, these can be set via program as well.

Create a style then change the system variable "TEXTSTYLE".

suryatry26, I would recommend using the batch process command as in my earlier post and then use these keyins to set the font and size of multiple drawings.

ft=Verdana

th=24

tw=24

Hope this helps,

Bob Mecham

• 3 weeks later...

hi actually i want to change this attribute only one text (With Multible Dgns) using this Change Text Attributes Option.For this i am manually chaging this settings each time(Like Above-Font Is Verdana,Height-24 & Width-4).I want lock this option or i want retrive this setting when i am expecting....

suryatry, these type of settings are stored in each DGN file. So every file you open you will need to set these text settings. You could take the keyin from above and assign it to a function key or startup macro to automate the setup so you don't have to manual select each option.

Workspace > Function Keys

ft=Verdana;th=24;tw=24

HTH,

Bob Mecham

Hello Envisioncad Can you Explain please? Workspace > Function Keys Where is the option availble? *.Txt file format we want to load or?

• 3 weeks later...

Here we can ignore that red marked option.i want activate that Font,Height,Width with the mentioned values.I want de-activate that remaining Tic Boxes.Is it possible?

Lock.jpg