wiring to blocks using polyline trim by touching all blocks at once

m123m

hi

i am making a wiring to autcad blocks using polyline and then i make fillet to smooth the angle, what i need is after making all wiring i want to trim the wire that is pathing internally

thanks in advance for any help

the snapshot picture atCapture.jpg

Edited by m123m

original question by m123m:

hi

i am making a wiring to autcad blocks using polyline and then i make fillet to smooth the angle, what i need is after making all wiring i want to trim the wire that is pathing internally

thanks in advance for any help

the capshot picture at http://www.4shared.com/photo/Nf0wQd6q/Capture.html?

(You probably can't see his post)

It didn't appear because you included more than one link in the post - it is a restriction that lifts once you have 10 posts. That makes a post become moderated.

But then there is a glitch in the forum software so I can't approve your post. Think I got it this time though.

I hope you get some help here (I am not a Lisp-er) but I would suggest that you upload your image with the built in image handler (click Go Advance, and go to Manage Attachments) so that it is directly visible here.