Unknown command "XXXX". in KeyLines + R2009

Danny G

Hello,

I’m new to the forum and wondered if you can help with a KeyLines Query.

Ive been undertaking a white lining excersie with keylines working fine. All of a sudden when I try to use any of the KeyLine commands, it throws up a error in the command box that for example says "Unknown command "KL_IMAGEMENU". Press F1 for help. " Ive already tried REINIT command to reinitialise the PGP and have tried 'ALIASEDIT' too both with no joy.

Hope someone can help, as your assistance would be much appreciated

That seems to be a third-part pack that works under AutoCAD - are you sure that is installed correctly? If you have the installation kit and/or procedure, may try to reinstall it - I mean that "KeyLines" pack, not AutoCAD itself.

I also thought this, but if I open a new drawing, the features in KeyLines work perfectly fine. :-S

The problem seems to be specific to that drawing file. I know I could copy the work Ive done in to a fresh drawing, but for some reason it breaks all the Keyline, Lines, and removes the ability to re-edit the data.

When you open that trouble-maker drawing, please press to check if there are some error messages.

It is very difficult to estimate remote what can prevent a third-part set of tools to work properly in a particular drawing. I did a search for that name on Internet, but only a tool for networks administration came out.

It is possible for you to contact the developer of the said pack? If yes, then fill a complaint attaching the trouble-maker drawing on it.

Ive checked for error messages and there does seem to be a few, so ill try contact the developer with this query. Thanks for your help on this problem