Seeking a CAD drawing of a thermal fluid heater.

ReMark

I am working in AutoCAD 2004.

I am looking for a well defined, accurately drawn (but does not have to be dimensioned) drawing of a Fulton coil design thermal fluid heater. Specifically, a model FT-0080-C, would be excellent.

I've tried contacting the company but all I get are spec sheets or inadequately dimensioned cut sheets with a generic representation of one of their heaters. I'm installing this unit in a small room already filled with other piping and exposed beams. Without something to accurately place the centerlines of the hot oil supply and return lines, natural gas inlet and 10" diameter outlet flue, I have no way to gauge/avoid possible inteferences.

I have also called their engineering department (no answer; left message but no call back) and used the ever popular "contact us" email system but to no avail. Why have this feature on a company website if you're not going to repsond to customer inquiries?

OK...please excuse the rant. I feel better already. Still no drawing but I least I got a chance to vent.

Thanks in advance for all replies.

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately Fulton does not provide dimensioned drawings until such time as an order is placed.

• 7 years later...