AutoCAD 2006 LT Error Aborting

JWOZLO

I just downloaded the latest service pack and tried it again and now im getting the same message but with different numbers:

Fatal Error: Unhandled Access Violation Writing 0x7c76434e Exception at 1167013h.

When did this problem first happen?

Anyone else having the same problem?

What OS are you using?

Do you have any anti-virus program currently running in the background?

This first started about 2 weeks ago.

I'm the only one having this problem. The program is on another computer but its working fine for them.

Im using Windows XP.

I have an antivirus program but its not running in the background.

This first started about 2 weeks ago.

I'm the only one having this problem. The program is on another computer but its working fine for them.

Im using Windows XP.

I have an antivirus program but its not running in the background.

Add AutoCad LT to the Do Not Scan or the ignore list(s) in your virus software. That way, it won't try to examine everything AutoCad does. We're not saying it will cure the issue, it is just that virus software often make memory access viloations more frequent while using resource hogs like AutoCad.

If your Anti-virus software is installed and not physically turned off, closed, canceled or something, then it is running "in the background". In computer jargon, "running in the background" means it is running, you can't see it running, and it requires no intervention.