lioncub99

Hi, I have recently joined as a member its been great help and people are so helpful. I am still in the learning phase so long to go the only thing i have issue with at the moment is that I cannot attach or paste an image of my work in the post or thread as i have seen others do can you let me know why is this because I am new? Regards lioncub99

Generally speaking there is a 10 post rule enforced for all newcomers. If the problem persists you'll have to seek help from one of the moderators or post something in the Feedback forum.

BTW...Welcome to the CADTutor forum. :)

Correction: 10 post rule doesn't apply to attaching images.

Edited by ReMark

Thanks, your help and response is commendable. I got most of the questions taken care of by you and again thanks. So i need to post at least 10 post before i can attach any thing is that right ? and I take it this is the feed back forum. Hope to bother you more in the future :) Respect

Generally speaking there is a 10 post rule enforced for all newcomers. If the problem persists you'll have to seek help from one of the moderators or post something in the Feedback forum.

BTW...Welcome to the CADTutor forum. :)

when i looked at this his posts were already up to 17. :?

What browser are you using?

Have you followed the instructions here: http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?8863-How-to-add-images-to-your-posts

As far as I know, unless something has changed, post count doesn't have any effect on images. It only restricts the posting of links to external sites or files. New members can post as many images as they want.

Hi I am new to CAD and know about computers a little bit its just the front end would not let me select the attachment or the image button when I post even now on top row i can see the image icon but cannot use it very strange I thought it was a restriction at your end. Hope this is resolved

Go to Settings at the top right of the Web Page, the on the left side of settings page select General Settings, scroll down to Miscellaneous Options and select Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing or at bottom right of the reply box select "Go Advanced"

Go to Settings at the top right of the Web Page, the on the left side of settings page select General Settings, scroll down to Miscellaneous Options and select Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing or at bottom right of the reply box select "Go Advanced"

Hi Some thing is very strange the WYSIWYG option is on and I have tried the advance option as well but still cant attach any thing and also updated my firefox to 16.0.2 as well but still no joy kind of giving up :)