Interior

ponmalar

Hi,

am new member and this is my first post in this form.

Software i used is 3ds max 2012 with vray render...i really need ur comments and suggestions for my post to improve myself.

Thanks in advance:)

int.jpg

Edited by ponmalar

Welcome to the forum. :)

Kind of a dark image, don't you think? All you're missing is a dead body on the floor. LOL

Did you model everything in the scene or are these Evermotion models?

Here are my thoughts:

I don't like the spacing of the poison pills. They are too perfectly placed.

It would be better to have the glass turned over on its side, next to the spilled water. Otherwise, why is all that water there?

The label on the pill bottle is upside down.

There is faceting around the edge of the table. It doesn't have a smooth curve.

The outside environment needs work. Using an image is ok for stuff that's off in the distance, but you need a real 3D tree if it's going to be right up next to the window.

The walls are splotchy. This is usually a result of low quality render settings. You may need to bump up your settings.

Other than those things, it's not a bad looking render. Just needs a little tweaking. ;)

Nice work!

Good comments from Cad64, not much I could add, but I would play around with the time of day and location to get some more interesting shadows for such a dark subject matter.

I would put the dead body on the couch not the floor. ;)

Welcome to the forum. :)

Kind of a dark image, don't you think? All you're missing is a dead body on the floor. LOL

Did you model everything in the scene or are these Evermotion models?

Here are my thoughts:

I don't like the spacing of the poison pills. They are too perfectly placed.

It would be better to have the glass turned over on its side, next to the spilled water. Otherwise, why is all that water there?

The label on the pill bottle is upside down.

There is faceting around the edge of the table. It doesn't have a smooth curve.

The outside environment needs work. Using an image is ok for stuff that's off in the distance, but you need a real 3D tree if it's going to be right up next to the window.

The walls are splotchy. This is usually a result of low quality render settings. You may need to bump up your settings.

Other than those things, it's not a bad looking render. Just needs a little tweaking. ;)

Thanks for ur comments... i agree all ur thoughts... i will try to improve my work in next post ... Thanks a lot