Drawing and table problem

Hello i have a problem with my autocad drawing. We measure waterlevels and make profiles of it. Reference point is the water level, and we measure two things dirt and bottom level.

example: dirt level(-0,40) and bottom(-0.60) add it to the waterlevel(-1.50) makes dirt(-1.90) and bottom(-2.10).

Now i want to make some kind of table with autocalulation of the dirt en bottom level.

And a drawing like the example, i only need the lines down form the waterlevel i can draw a polyline in it myself. :)

preferably: some times the horizontal distance switches, so can it change in this width aswell.

It's a lot of work and calculation if you must do everything by hand one at a time..:cry:

Thank you so mutch!!

Drawing1.dwg

With AutoCAD Civil3D you can do it easy creating surfaces and have the program create the profile(s) and table(s) for you. What method are you using for getting the measurements?

With AutoCAD Civil3D you can do it easy creating surfaces and have the program create the profile(s) and table(s) for you. What method are you using for getting the measurements?

We do this the old fashion way, by hand and paper. :oops:

Ohhhhhhhh. How about creating the table in Excell?

And what's the next move? Can't i link a number to a line in autocad of civil 3d?

Or edit it in excel en import it to autocad/civil 3d

And what's the next move? Can't i link a number to a line in autocad of civil 3d?

Or edit it in excel en import it to autocad/civil 3d

Yes to both, you can link numbers or a record from a database or sheadsheet to a line or any object in AutoCAD. Look at DBCONNECT command (old school)

Yes you can import a excel sheet into AutoCAD, look at the DATALINK coomand.

Are you using Standard AutoCAD or the vertical Civil3D? Going about it depends on what one you are using.