Question on what views needed?

Behemothrex

Oh the fun is never ending!

I was messing about in the properties quite a bit when I was doing my dimensions, never thought about simply grabbing the node and moving it LOL. Now using the dimension lines to draw in your center lines, that is another one for the vault. I guess I am a bit obsessed with the colors and such as we are not printing anything. But in reality as you said it would all just print in black and white anyway, so nicely colored center lines would mean squat.

I am looking forward to learning all about the quirks of Autocad I just need to get off my butt during the semester break and play a bit. My next official class is going to be dealing with Architectural drawing, so yah a whole new set of standards that no one follows! LOL

Thanks and I'll be back!

Just a warning.

:lol: Hey, maybe they will explain to you what an architectural tick is, but I bet they don't know how big a 2x4 really is.

Only an architectural draftsman would hunt high and low, beg borrow and steal, to get his hands on an esoteric font that resembles as much as possible, old fashioned hand lettered architectural style lettering, load it into the AutoCad file path, use it for every text item in a drawing, and then ignore his clients who insist that the font makes fractions impossible to read.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Behemothrex

• JD Mather

• Dana W

• Dadgad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well thought I would let everyone know that I got a 47 out of 50 on my drawing project, I got 3 points off on the dimensions, so the rest of it was spot on, thanks for all the advice and I aced my first AutoCad class, now on to the next two. Have a Happy Holiday season and I will talk to you all in the New Year.