Insert template to a drawing, paper size ok, frame wrong size

MarkCalvert

Hello,

I've created a set of templates, A3, A2, A1 A0 etc.

When I open the .dwt at A0 it is fine, the correct dimensions for A0, everything is how it should be.

Now, when I'm in a drawing and go on the tabs, right click, "From Template", select the A0 template and it opens a new tab as normal.

However, the paper size is correct, A0. But the actual frame with the attributes is very small in the cornet, about 25 times smaller, so I'm thinking units, mm to inches, but all the INSUNITS are set to 6.

Does anyone have any idea why this might be happening?

Many thanks,

Mark Calvert

I suggest you press F2 to open your text window, and run the -DWGUNITS command, at your commandline.

It will walk you through determinining your database units, insertion scale, etc.

Read the prompts carefully, with your commandline expanded to show about 10 lines, or your text window (F2) open

so that you can better understand what is going on.

Also what is the insunits of the actual TB block? BEdit it and see what its Units property is set to in the Properties Palette.

Good point irneb, yet another piece of the puzzle, and an important one. :D